The HomeBuilder grant provides $25,000 towards building or buying a new home or substantially renovating an existing home that you will own and occupy. Download HomeBuilder Grant Frequently Asked Questions and Fact Sheet here.
Williams and Associates Lawyers have experienced conveyancing personnel to help with all stages of Queensland property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property. Click here for Obligation Free Quote.
We also assist with:
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Sustainability Declarations, Disclosure and Warning Statements
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Vendor’s Statement, general conditions, and special conditions
- The cooling off period and deposits
- Commercial property including leases
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice on transfer duty concessions, first home owner grant and other government grants
- Preparing and registering Powers of Attorney
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches