If you want to visit Australia for holidays, tourism, recreation, to see family and friends, or for short business trips, you may be eligible for a visitor visa.
- Visitors Visas for periods of stay in Australia of up to 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months
- Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) or eVisitor Visas for people from certain countries to stay in Australia of up to 3 months at a time
- Working Holiday Visas or Work and Holiday Visas for people from certain countries to come to Australia for a holiday and undertake work on a casual basis to supplement their stay.
Undertaking Temporary Activities
If you are visiting Australia on a temporary basis to:-
- work in the entertainment industry on film, television or live productions as a performer or production staff
- participate in activities to exchange culture, knowledge and social experiences
- work for a religious institution
- take part in a research project at a research or tertiary institution.
- play, coach, instruct or adjudicate for an Australian sporting team or organisation, or engage in high-level sports training
- work as a crew member of a superyacht
- come to Australia as part of a staff exchange with the Australian organisation
- participate in the Supporting Innovation in South Australian event as entrepreneurs
- do full time domestic work in the household of certain senior foreign executives
You may be eligible for a Temporary Activity Visa.
Migration with Confidence has assisted applicants from many counties successfully obtaining Australian visas since 2000. You can be one of the successful applicants by contacting us now or Click here to book your free eligibility assessment or consultation.