Williams and Associates Lawyers is a dynamic and progressive Brisbane City based firm offering sound advice, effective strategies and the best possible outcomes in all areas of general law:
- Property law and conveyancing including buying and selling property and businesses
- Business and commercial law including incorporation and managing companies, leases, disputes and contracts
- Family law including divorce, children’s matters and property settlements
- Wills, deceased estates and powers of attorney
- Immigration law including Australian temporary and permanent residency visa applications, family and business sponsorships, visa refusal and cancellation reviews and appeals
- Criminal law defence representation
At Williams and Associates Lawyers, we pride ourselves on excellence in client services. Our team of highly qualified and friendly legal professionals can offer you premium legal services at cost-effective rates. We will advise you up front what our charges are for all common legal tasks and to reduce the stress of paying legal fees easy payment plans are available upon request.
There are many law firms in Brisbane filled with lawyers and solicitors who can competently deal with your legal issues and give you adequate legal advice. But sometimes you need more than just competent and adequate. Here at Williams and Associates Lawyers we don’t just offer services in law, we also offer:
- Guaranteed call back within 4 working hours
- Maximum five minute waiting period for appointments
- Costs agreements so that you know how much you’re up for before we begin the work
- Mobile service – we’ll meet you wherever is convenient including at home, in hospital and at your office
- Family friendly appointments – we’re happy if you bring the kids along
- Legal advice in your language – we speak Mandarin as well as plain English
- Jargon free legal advice
- Reward program – if you recommend us to a friend, colleague or family member, we’ll give you 5% off your next bill
- No win, no fee on certain matters
Chrissy Williams LLB, GradDip Legal Practice
Registered Migration Agent; 0004853
Chrissy is a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, the Federal Court and High Court of Australia.
She graduated from the Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Laws degree and completed the Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice and Practice Management Course.
Chrissy was a recipient of the long standing Rod Grant Memorial Prize in 2008.
Chrissy enjoys dealing with people and volunteers at community legal centers. She enjoys musical theatre and is a keen supporter of the Brisbane Lions.
Chrissy leads a team of multi talented staff who are ready to assist you with your enquiries.